Here is this the Week 2 edition of our 2012 NFL Australian TV Guide with all game times & shows on Australian TV!
UPDATE: Since this was posted One HD have since confirmed that they will be showing Friday games starting as of September 21st and ESPN will be showing Friday games as of October the 19thWeek 1 of the 2012 NFL Season is now behind us so lets have a look at what week 2 brings on Australian TV. Unfortunately it doesn't look like any Australian channels will be broadcasting the Friday night games at this stage so it looks like trusty NFL Game Pass is the go. Hopefully this is not an ongoing thing and we will let you know once we have any more details. One HD look to be showing replays of 2 games a week every from 3.30am to 8.30am which is a beautiful thing unless you like your Saturday morning sleepins! For those that didn't realise you can filter the TV Guide by channel by clicking the arrow button below . If you are new to our site and our TV Guide then basically there are 3 ways to watch NFL in Australia.
- ESPN & Fox Sports on paid TV subscription service Foxtel (around 4/6 games a week)
- One HD/Ten Sport on Free To Air TV (around 2/3 games a week)
- NFL Game Pass online streaming subscription service (every single game every week)
UPDATE: Since this was posted One HD have since confirmed that they will be showing Friday games starting as of September 21st and ESPN will be showing Friday games as of October the 19th
2012 NFL Australian TV Guide Week 2
- Orange: ESPN Australia (Foxtel)
- Pink: Fox Sports (Foxtel)
- Green: One HD (Free To Air)
- Blue: NFL Game Pass (Online)